High School Curriculum
- DCA’s High School curriculum is challenging, but with lots of individual attention. Students learn for mastery, not just grades! Our students can also participate in Dual Enrollment and/or college credit courses and AP classes online
- BJU Press for Math, Social Studies, and Spanish.
- Science curriculum is BJU and Apoligia . English is both Classic and contemporary literature with grammar review daily.
- Electives: Worship Arts, Art, Chorus, Drama, Life Skills, language courses, music lessons and more.
- High School students also have a SHIELD class: SAT/ACT Prep, Homework, Individual Help, Economics and Leadership Development.