Middle School Curriculum
Our curriculum at DCA is academically challenging with options available for students in need of enrichment or remediation. We tailor student learning to fit each student’s needs while teaching to the whole child-mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
- BJU Press for core subjects: Math, Language Arts, Social Studies and Science
- Supplementary materials include MobyMax, MathCounts, Corrective Reading and more.
- We have Chapel M/TH and Bible Study on T/W
- Middle School elective courses available by quarter: Chorus, Spanish, Art, Worship Arts, Life Skills, Computer Skills, Music Lessons
- PE and Health classes are taught at Sally’s YMCA for 4th- 9th grades (students are transported by bus).
- Middle School Students have SHIELD: Study skills, Homework, Extra help, and Leadership Development.